1 mo

Have you ever felt like there was two people jealous of you so bad that they want to see you fail at everything imaginable?

BubbaSparkx
I have been contacting a "Spiritual Practitioner," and a healer who told me that they was a demon in and out of me, and I'm thinking that I do have that problem; it's because a relative in my family, mainly my uncle practiced witchcraft in 1972, my mom saw him connecting to a spirit through a Ouija board and one of his witchcraft books out, this was before I was born, but
it seems like he channeled a demon or some demons that opened up a lot of confusion in my
family years later, which brought out a lot of arguing and resentment, I came into the picture and started having miscommunication problems at school with everybody at the hands of all of this, he's supposedly delivered from this, but he may be slipping back.

I was also told that there were two people jealous of me, a lady and a man; I'm not quite sure, maybe they are out to get me. I'm quite sure that every time I wake up, it seems like I'm rushing through things, but as I dropped my Oatmeal on the kitchen floor, after spilling it on my hands and feet, I got scolded as if someone was trying to have me permanently defeated. Like everything I do comes out wrong, I try to be slick and do things on my own in this house with my mom and younger brother living with me, there is a presence who does not want me to do anything and depend on others, me and my Grandmother never had the best relationship when she was around, she was strict, only had different rules for me, I couldn't use the microwave, stove nor air conditioning I was too careless. I don't know if she doesn't want me in her old house, passed away in December 2002, I'm not sure. Furthermore, my thing is that I should leave out of this house and leave town to make a fresh start, I'm just tired of being miserable,
Should I leave soon which Cities are cheaper to live in, I hear New York is very expensive, but which ones? Arizona, Florida, Liverpool, being that's in the UK?
1
0