1 mo

Men - in objectively ideal case - should strive to become selfless whereas women are justly allowed to possess their own inner self? Do you agree?

Regmorus
This question is about what "the universe/god/higher entities" want from us, humans or what the natural purpose of our life and our being is, what role everyone as living being have to play among and concerning other humans. The statement suggests that at least one aspect of what we ought to be is more or less gender-dependent.

If you agree, have you had similar feelings/thoughts, or drawn similar conclusions?

If you disagree, do you disagree completely?

My last formulation for this question was misleading. Hence i had to reformulate it. (The former version can be removed.)
1 mo
DAMN IT! I am talking about selflessnes in spiritual, social, humanly regard. Why are people that busy to think about their own very narrow perception that they don't see anything else even when you use everything to make the idea comprehensible?

Selflessness, readiness to help others when help is needed even while it can be your disadvantage, readiness to sacrifice your own wishes for a nation, a country, bettering the world.
THAT is meant damn it!
1 mo
Maybe I should instead write a mytake about what I actually mean and ask whether people agree for it looks like the question provokes superficial thoughts like men under women crap because the primary occupation of everyone is occupation with these thoughts or let's say the occupation I'd wish to provoke is too much of a new discovery for everyone to recognize the meaning that I'd wish to be recognized.
0
1