26 d

Assuming you can only have one and will not get the other choices, which of these would you rather have the most?

She sees whats in store for you.
She sees what's in store for you.
You meet a young adult East European medium. She tells you she'll read your fortune as a thanks for helping her out with something. She does and sees one of these things happening in your future. Which one are you most excited for?

A - The body you've always dreamed of having. This includes things you can't easily change as, such as your desired height, skin tone, and (if applicable) gender, as well as anything else.

B - Your dream career and living and working where that dream career can happen. Your salary/income might not be "ideal," but you'd likely not complain.

C - Your dream woman/guy. Your imagination's perfect partner within reason. They'll have just enough flaws for you to not get bored with them, but still otherwise be a 99% or more compatible match for you.
My ideal perfect body.
My ideal career and location to live in.
My ideal partner/soulmate.
Vote C
GirlGuy
25 d
For current me, it's a very hard choice between B and C, as I've already given up the idea of a partner/relationship, but if this was an "anything goes" situation, I'd definitely choose C. I don't think current real-life me could ever find C though, so realistically, B is more likely to happen for me.
6
8