10 d

As a teen do you have a right to politely ask your doctor not to look under your clothes?

Anonymous
So I have a new doctor and she is nice , gets to the point , and a bit harsh though. For exams ofc when they check to see your breathing they put the thing under your shirt but instead she lifts my shirt? Which was shocking cuz I mean so unexpected and my mom is there you know I’m a teen. Next when they palpate you’re belly she did well but then kind of lifted my pants up so like I’m just shocked like 0.0 n she’s saying don’t wrry n then continues she just pressed around my hips but I still felt it was unnecessary. She is profession just that my last doctor she never had to do that and I just would like it if she doesn’t do that the next time I visit. Just Im uncomfortable her seeing my area or even me in my bra when it’s not necessary.
3
2