9 d

What do you feel when you see predominantly, if not all, white people screaming "black lives matter" in protests?

Anonymous
What do you feel when you see predominantly, if not all, white people screaming black lives matter in protests?
I look at this and I laugh. They're pathetic. Unless they belong to a non-Anglo white ethnicity - French, Polish, Italian, etc. - that have faced harassment, discrimination, etc. throughout the years these people have absolutely no idea what it means to be part of a minority. They've no idea what it means to be harassed, denied jobs, discriminated against, etc. Not one single clue.
They're bandwagoners - sheltered & ignorant of the nuisances/black society/culture & doing this because everyone else is
Other (explain)
GirlGuy
8
0