Why am I shitty ass person?

inasjdj
my dog has very bad teeth, like lots of plaque on his teeth. He hates having his teeth brushed. I tried giving him bones, but he doesn't like them. I took him to the vet and she said it would be 800 dollars. : ( I can't afford it otherwise I would've done it already. he's half paralyzed, gets frequent UTI'S. HIs ears itch a lot. I feel like he deserves better. He is always so happy when I come home from work and I always think "why do you miss me." I'm a shitty dog mom, he has special needs and I'm trying hard to meet them but I'm not. my money drains before my eyes. I have to pay rent to my mom, and have to buy food. And by the time I'm done I'm left with 50 bucks in my account. I just saw on Tik Tok of a groomer talking about dogs going neglected and abused with dental, ear, and nails. I'm that pet owner, I'm a shitty ass person. he's my baby, but boy I can't even pay to get his teeth cleaned? they are bad.. I have to help him go to the bathroom. I don't know why he wants to always be by me but he always cuddles with me. now I'm looked at the girl who neglects her dog and is a shitty ass human who can't afford to take her dog into the vet. I just can't afford to take him in the vet all the time, its expensive.. I tried applying for care credit TWICE I got denied. My dogs nails are getting long too and he won't let me clip them. I'm 23, I have no car. I'm in debt and I can't take care of my dog. he's literally my baby.

I feel so bad for him he deserves so much better. Why am I such a fuck up? And I know I'm gonna get the comment "why did you get a dog if you can't take care of him" and you are right. Why did I do that
Why am I shitty ass person?
1
4