I lived in a lie my whole life my parents lie to me, What should I do?

Anonymous
I always had a feeling I never belong with the people I called my parents. I had always felt an empty space something of me was missing. My siblings always get special treatment I was always punch and hit by my parents. I never felt connected to my mom. Weird thing I would always have these dreams about this beautiful young woman holding me and cares my face all the time more like a flash back but I didn't pay much attention. My parents made some twisted things documenting with my birth certificate I was born in Mexico and brought to the U. S when I was one years old is a long long story. I got a team travel to Mexico met my biological mother. My biological mother was only 16 years old at the time when she had me. My biological mother never wanted to give me away it wasn't because she had me young I was rob away from my biological mothers arms. My biological mother and I took DNA test and it came positive my biological mother hug me for the very first time I felt loved protected. I spend the last few weeks crying authorities are investigating. Unfortunately back the early 1990s a lot of babies in Mexico had gone missing or sale at the babie black market.
3
1