What do you think my dream last night means?

cookieman12
I had a weird dream last night where I was talking to a girl I liked. I don’t really remember what we were really talking about, I just remember us having a good time. I think she may have mentioned her being from New Zealand, although she had no accent. This was a girl that I didn’t know in real life.

Suddenly, my mom randomly appeared in the dream. I think she started yelling at me, or at the very least, somehow interfered with me talking to the girl. I was upset at her for it and told her. She then felt bad and apologized to me. She then said she actually knew the girls parents and thought they were good people. She also mentioned that they were Christian, which she liked.

There’s only two things I can think of that may have any correlation with the dream. Yesterday when I was looking through some stuff in my room, I found a dvd in one of the bags I had. It had my moms name on it. When I put the dvd into my laptop, it was a bunch of pictures of her, mostly when she was younger. A few photos had me in there back from when I was a young child, along with the rest of my family.

The other thing I can think of was that last night before going to bed, I was watching YouTube on my phone and I was binge watching those “my story animated” videos. The last one I watched was about a guy who finally asked out his crush that he’s known forever and she said yes. Before going to bed, I was thinking about that video and it sort of just got me thinking myself about a few girls I’ve liked before. Maybe this is why there was a random girl in my dream but I don't know.

But anyways, what do you think this dream I had last night means? Do you think it means anything?
1
1