1 mo

How can I start driving my car at 23? How I pass the written driving exam?

Sugar100
I’m 23 and got my 1st car a month ago or 2. My dad works all day so he only shows me to drive on saturdays one time a week. The past two weeks he was busy and we didn’t have time to practice. I have drove in empty parking lots, I have drove in a big empty real street with only one car behind me, I have drove in a mall, first I drove wen it was empty then I drove when it was full and there was a big line of cars behind and me people walking in front of me with shopping bags. I have practiced turning, I have made u turns , drove in a quiet neighborhood, I haven’t drove in a real street like to the store. I struggle to turn as I turn too slow and struggle to park squeeze in between 2 cars. I can’t afford driving school it’s $300 and I have to pay rent so it’s hard. I took the written test last year but failed the three tries as I missed 5 questions. It was easy but I missed the questions that talked of bicycle lanes. I plan take exam again next Week but wonder what questions they will put on the test?
6
0