11 d

Yesterday, several cars with rambunctious -mixed gender-passengers, drove by Calling loudly to me. I could not tell if it was positive or negative🤔?

VIVANT
I don’t mean cat calls just a bunch of yelling and cheering... I could not tell if it was like

“hey you look cool I like it. “

Or

“hey you look really dumb hahaha “

One car group , I distinctly heard mentioned my hair. Still.. I don't know if they were being positive or negative. And as for the rest I have no clue what they were saying... Sometimes people are so noisy, you can’t distinguish the sounds.

(YOU know for sure the first thing I checked was that my dress wasn’t ccheentky tucked into my tights 😂🤦‍♀️ It was not 😌 ... And no they were not close enough to see the miss aligned buttons. 😎)

>>>I am curious and I’m asking as a stranger not as someone some of you already feel positively or negatively about..

IF you are the kind of person to get worked up by a strangers appearance ~~I am guessing most of you are mostly not. At least not outwardly. So maybe you have to draw on imagination~~ and felt inclined to shout about it...

Do you think it would be positive or negative?

I’m not upset I’m curious. I understand it isn’t important. It’s just for fun. If you don’t care, don’t answer 🙏 🙃
Probably positively reaction 👌
Probably negatively reaction 👎
Probably 50/50 positive / negative reaction 👌👎
Vote C
Some uneven split , favoring positive reaction 👌👎
Vote D
Some uneven split, favoriting negative reaction 👎👌
Vote E
Don’t know /Don't care. Want to see results 🤔 🙄🤷‍♀️
Vote F
GirlGuy
11 d
Tbh loving in a rural area for the last few months.. it’s given me reason to wonder if most of the world Things I look i sane and I’m insulated from this by the fact in generally surrounded by those who think positively of me and or have no problem with me. I do not see a wide variety of people atm.

This incurrent was the other day, in a shopping parking lot in suburban area on cusp of city limits.

I know I always look odd to some people but this was unusually a lot lol 🙃🤷‍♀️🤔🤦‍♀️😏

11 d
Typos* Forgot to check 😁😁

Tbh living in a rural area for the last few months.. Un beginning to suspect / wonder if most of the world Indirectly around me Thinks I look insane, and I’m insulated from this by the fact I am generally surrounded by those who think positively of me and or have no problem with me, as I do not see a wide variety of people atm.
31
6