Simp meaning simple... Are we that stupid?

Anonymous
Where on earth did this come from, every day a stupid new word comes up. Like the word simp, definitions“ The word simp is meant to young men for doing anything for a girl to get some action he supposedly deserves.” So basically a new word for a fuck boy or all men who act like apes, the real meaning. You could call a sugar daddy a simp because he is spending money on a girl who is a gold digger and not interested in him or being played by a girl. The stupid way to be labelled a simp is: If a person is treating their partner with respect, they might be labeled a "simp," or told they're acting "soft," typically by friends or by themselves, in a self-deprecating manner. No that’s being Chivalrous.
Or One can be called a simp for something as simple as paying for dinner—or paying a girl a compliment. Right yeah if I was on a date and I asked the girl to pay for dinner because I didn’t want to look like a simp, she would be pretty pissed off. Not show affection for your girl because you don’t want to be labelled as one is stupid. The internet will be the death of this planet, fuzz what they say if you want to show affection for your girl so be it, girls get treat badly enough because of constant pressure form Society think about how we treat woman with respect throughout the decades, men act this way because they think that Society wants them to.
Are we really self centred. We are still allow to be nice to one another or has gallantry all been lost.
Simp meaning simple... Are we that stupid?
Add Opinion