4 d

Is my family the reason I hate how I look?

Anonymous
I've always got criticism about my weight. Since I was little my brother, mom and dad use to literally called me names and laughedat me multiple occasions (I'm not saying they're a bad family I do love them a lot) I've always got bullied about my weight but then I got used by boys cause I was curvy. I thought to myself if the boys want me then I must be pretty but tbh they didn't. I feel so self conscious with how I look. Everyday, every min I'll get asked about my weight that my legs a thick. It's just annoying. I can't even look at the mirror without cryin. I've always covered my mirror with a black towel so I wouldn't see myself. I feel like my mum was the reason I'm like this. Instead of helping me she just criticised me. Give me dirty looks comparing me to other girl saying that theyre thin and I'm not. I can't step outside without getting anxious. I've always put a coat on and jut covered everything. I just can't anymore I just want to prove them wrong but I just don't have the motivation at all.
Is my family the reason I hate how I look?
Add Opinion