1 mo

Do you believe the mainstream media or are you a conspiracy theorist?

genericname85
of course you can have your own opinion without it being a conspiracy theory but it seems in the public discussion, everyone who doesn't trust the things that are considered "facts" in the media circle jerk is automatically a conspiracy theorist.

so choose your poison. i personally was on the edge before corona. now i'm full on system critic and conspiracy theorist and do not believe in the honesty and integrity of the media anymore.

i think it is harmful for civil discourse to put people who think the earth is flat in the same box with people who critique the extreme measures we are taking around corona. discussion should be won by having the best arguments about ideas. not by personally discrediting a someone simply by assocating her with a negative group identity and not even considering what they said.

note: i don't have a negative opinion about conspiracy theorists. cause multiple conspiracy theories have proven to be true. the latest one was the conspiracy that edward snowden is still in exile in russia for.
i'm a conspiracy theorist
Vote A
i trust in what the media and politicians say
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Do you believe the mainstream media or are you a conspiracy theorist?
Add Opinion