1 mo

Help with advice?

Anonymous
So I have a restraining order on my abusive ex. I check his PUBLIC social media account from time to time to see if he got a new car so I can look out for it or see if he has been near my house. It turns out he got in an accident at the park right by my house. I can’t report it bc I am scared I will get in trouble for looking but it’s only for my safety bc apparently. There has been a suspicious car driving past my house lately. One time it stopped in my driveway and flashed its lights in my bedroom window. If it is him it’s him taunting me and trying to get control over me again. I’m getting scared. he is showing up to the house and I’m scared to go home. I’m stay with a friend rn so I’m safe for the night but I can’t go home until he’s gone. I need help. Can I report this bc I can’t see his face in the video but it’s his car from his social media. I don't know what to do. Help me. I want to report it but I have no proof that it’s his except for the fact it is the same car from his Instagram and TikTok.
Help with advice?
Add Opinion