30 d

Anyone else have similar paranormal experiences to make me feel more comfortable?

Stingray444
I'll try to make this short, but I don't want to leave out anything important...

It was last year (2019), at exactly 11:59 PM on Halloween night. I was resting my eyes on my kitchen cabinets after having a midnight snack.

Something caught my eye as I was staring at the cabinets, (and the object that caught my eye was in the other room, on the very right side of the kitchen. That's how you know something Really caught my eye).

In the center of a huge rug near the front door of the house, there was a faded shape of a girl in a white dress. She had black hair, and was kinda looking down I think. If you searched "creepy girl in white dress" up on Google, this exact person would pop up.

This girl seemed to be in her 20s, also it's kinda hard to remember how old she looked, and plus her face wasn't really showing. But she was about 2-3 inches shorter than me, so she's probably 5'5 or 5'6.

I stared at her, but if I got closer to it, it Kinda started to fade in a bit, so I just went back to the kitchen and stared at it, and I kept blinking to see if it was fake. Somehow it didn't scare me tho atm until afterwards. It stayed for about 1 minute until 12 AM, Nov 1st (the minute after Halloween night). It literally started to fade before my eyes. My eyes didn't even adjust, just saw it fade.

I wasn't really scared, because I didn't think any spirit was tryna hurt me or haunt me because it was Halloween night, and maybe some random spirit wanted a good laugh, or to prank me or something, I don't know.. but if it was any other day of the year, I'd be more scared as maybe something was out to get me. But no signs after that.

I'm going to try and get it on camera this year, if it comes back.. but I doubt it will. The spirit probably long forgot about that night. But I don't know...

Anyone have similar experiences? I'd love to hear your experiences!
30 d
Forgot to mention: Also, my girlfriend lives ina house where she sees things often, my mom woke up to someone saying her name and TV turning on at 3 AM one time, etc. I've had other experiences too. It's kinda crazy
0
4