1 mo

Does anyone know What is this lizard like thing & Should it be IN the water 💦 or OUT of water 💦 ?

Does anyone know What is this lizard like thing & Should it be IN the water ๐Ÿ’ฆ or OUT of water ๐Ÿ’ฆ ?
Did I help or or harm or giving it a branch out of the water?
๐Ÿ™

ohh is it maybe salamander?
Itโ€™s fine. If it wants to go back in it will.
It was trying to get out. You helped it.
It needs to be immersed in water help it back in.
Vote C
Help it onto the grass it shouldnโ€™t be wet.
Vote D
GirlGuy
1 mo
Thank you for your input 😊😊

I was concerned bc ‘ it ‘was in Bella’s water bowl and couldn’t get out. I assume it went in willingly I just didn’t know if it was ok for it to be stuck in there very long. I love to swim but I can’t stay under Indefinitely bc I have no gills (I don’t see gills so now I’m curious how they stay under so long🤔)

I built a Ramp of lily pads and branches. I was worried rocks might cut or smother it. It seems to have moved on 🧳

It was Very cute & very cool 😎😛💗
1 mo
Do they have something on their feet that provides traction making slippery surfaces manageable?

I wonder if it could’ve climbed out of the bowl on its own. Maybe I disrupted its recreational activity 🤔

I DO think if you see a woodland salamander on the road on a hot day, help it find a moist area. Don’t touch it with your hands if possible.. Human skin can be poisonous to the salamander.

They get scorched quick in hot sun... I’ve seen Many shrivel on their road crossing journey 😕
50
15