1 mo

Have you ever eaten an outdoor object/creature that probably wasn't meant to be eaten (examples below)?

DizzyDesii
Okay like in preschool, when we went on the playground we used to want to eat these little bird berries off a bush but were told they could poison us. Then we would slurp these little honeysuckle flowers which i thought tasted awful. Then the boys used ro eat the squirrels acorns. Lmao disgusting. And lastly, this girl in elementary used to smash ants and put em on her tongue. She was weird af ๐Ÿ˜‚ Kids also used to smoke sticks off the ground trying to mock the adults #FeelFreeToList #DumbThingsKidsDo
Have you ever eaten an outdoor object/creature that probably wasnt meant to be eaten (examples below)?
Lmao yes i was a weird ass kid
Vote A
Have you ever eaten an outdoor object/creature that probably wasnt meant to be eaten (examples below)?
Hell nawl y'all was some weird ass kids
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
1 mo
I admit, dirt/sand had those little sugar crystals that felt good to crunch like a nerds candy when you lick all the color/flavor off 🤣
1 mo
This has got to be one of the funniest grossest posts iโ€™ve encountered on GAG. We were some nasty mfs ๐Ÿ˜‚
i.pinimg.com/.../...c96edde882a565d852ab7d2ab6.gif
Have you ever eaten an outdoor object/creature that probably wasn't meant to be eaten (examples below)?
Add Opinion