24 d

Which one of your 5 senses would you be least willing to loose if you were to be born without one and why that one?

laurieluvsit
1) Sight

2) Taste

3) Feel (touch)

4) Hearing (sound)

5) Smell
Which one of your 5 senses would you be least willing to loose if you were to be born without one and why that one?
A. I would never want to loose my Sight!
Vote A
B. Taste is something I could never do without!
Vote B
C. I am too touchy feely to ever want to give up the sense of Touch!
Vote C
D. No way would I ever want to give up the sense of Sound!!
Vote D
E. Smell is the big one for me, I'm never going to give that one up!
Vote E
F. OMG! ... don't make me choose, I love all of them too much!
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open "The 5 Senses" Survey
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion