1 mo

Did anyone celebrate or dress up for Halloween 2020 despite Covid?

bobalife
If you dressed up this year, that's pawsome of you! I've got cattitude and decided to be a black, lacey kitty this year hehe. Unfortunately, I totally forgot my whiskers :( haha. I didn't realize how much fun I'd really miss during Halloween this year... no crazy Halloween party and not going all out in dressing up. It makes me more appreciative and excited for next year Halloween if things get better with covid! Luckily my family is still spirited as ever during the holidays and made a Halloween maze hehe. I was scared to attend due to covid, but we all got our masks on and it was still purffffect haha. I noticed some of my friends posted on social media a social distance trick o treat where they left candies in a cute Halloween box in their front yard for kids. I wished I had thought of such creative and thoughtful idea too!
Did yalls dressed up or had any Halloween celebration? If you dressed up, what was your costume? :D
23
2