1 mo

Does being super emotional when drunk mean anything?

Don-_-Don
I'll keep this short. I had a long version of this and it deleted itself some flipping how (over 1500 characters long it was) . I also don't want to waste anyones time.
Anyways, for Halloween I went to a Halloween Party. I got super drunk, then I got super emotional. I cried and hugs people. I went to certain friends and said certain things to them. Saying things like "I wish I was as smart as you", "Why am I never good enough", "I thought you hated me and I'm sorry if I did anything", and etc. I pretty much laid a lot of my insecurities out in the open. There are a lot of more details in what I did and why, if you're actually interested to know the entire story, ask me to Dm you and I will. I kinda got drunk thinking I could make a mental breakthrough, but now I feel worse. I feel super embarrassed, which is kinda rare for me to feel that way. Anyways, thanks for reading. Chow chow.
1 mo
I also said "I'm sorry" to everyone a lot, about me breaking down and whatever. I was also abnormally polite to everyone saying "excuse me" and "I'm sorry" to everyone that came close to me.
1
1