28 d

What is wrong with me?

Youryeodongsaeng
When I'm an adult, I don't think I'll be able to make any friends because of how I act on socials. I'm introverted and I don't want that to get in the way of me trying to make any friends, but that is the least of my worries. I am mostly worried about not making friends because of my Rated-R behaviour on socials. I can't express myself to others irl now, because I don't trust them nor will they ever gain my trust.
Yeah, I may have colleagues, but they won't be friends, unless they want to be friends.

On socials, I was getting scolded from adults because I was being myself. Most understood, but recommended me to find others that are comfortable with Rated-R conversations. I'm guessing being Rated-R is a pet peeve of mine. When I'm an adult, I don't want to be seemed as "nasty", the wrong kind of "weird" or a wrong kind of "pervert". I don't want to seem like a slut to anyone just because I told a truth about myself that no-one would've expected and really wonder if I'm a virgin or just attention seeking and trying to get in bed with everyone.
Currently, I don't express myself much - that's why I'm worried about not making friends when I'm an adult because of my ways on socials.

Is there something wrong with me? Is this normal for me? I know it turned into a pet peeve, but I don't want to be frowned upon.
What is wrong with me?
4
1