19 d

If you were given the option to redo your life knowing all you know now you have to start from birth and under the same circumstances, would you?

ThiccNigro
So you get the opportunity to try life over again. If you don't like how your life turned out or the choices you made, you get a 2nd shot and you retain all the info you know now BUT you have to start from birth, and you can't change who you are, you life just restarts. Would you take the opportunity? Why or why not?

Personally I would. Unfortunately my life is in a negative place due heavily to the actions of others that I didn't know how to deal with back then, but retrospective analysis of my life makes it clear how to deal with these problems. I think I could definitely change my life for the better if I was given this chance
1
5