23 d

Are there things in life that have no middle grounds at all?

Anonymous
In life, there are things that either can't be compromised or have no middle grounds:

- Hunger
If someone asks you that question there are only two answers. Either you're hungry or you're not. There is no ''well maybe I am, maybe I will be''.
- God
I think if you can't give a clear answer if you believe in god or not, it doesn't count. If you don't believe in a god, ok fine.. at least say no. If you do, then fine ok. The ''well maybe there is a god, maybe not'' doesn't make sense to me. If you believe in a god, there is no maybe.
- Apologies
Anything other than an ''I'm sorry, I was wrong'' isn't an apology at all. An ''I'm sorry IF I hurt you'' already means you're not sincerely sorry. Either you're sorry or you're not. No IF nor BUTS.
- Wanting kids
Is a partner wants kids but you don't, it's not going to work out. Either you want kids or you don't.
- Love
You can't love your partner and cheat on them at the same time. Either you love them or you don't... no middle ground.
- Marriage
If the guy asks the girl ''Will you marry me'', anything other than a YES (no matter how she wants to phrase it) means NO.

What is your take on this?
1
2