23 d

Are there things in life that have no middle grounds at all?

Anonymous
In life, there are things that either can't be compromised or have no middle grounds:

- Hunger
If someone asks you that question there are only two answers. Either you're hungry or you're not. There is no ''well maybe I am, maybe I will be''.
- God
I think if you can't give a clear answer if you believe in god or not, it doesn't count. If you don't believe in a god, ok fine.. at least say no. If you do, then fine ok. The ''well maybe there is a god, maybe not'' doesn't make sense to me. If you believe in a god, there is no maybe.
- Apologies
Anything other than an ''I'm sorry, I was wrong'' isn't an apology at all. An ''I'm sorry IF I hurt you'' already means you're not sincerely sorry. Either you're sorry or you're not. No IF nor BUTS.
- Wanting kids
Is a partner wants kids but you don't, it's not going to work out. Either you want kids or you don't.
- Love
You can't love your partner and cheat on them at the same time. Either you love them or you don't... no middle ground.
- Marriage
If the guy asks the girl ''Will you marry me'', anything other than a YES (no matter how she wants to phrase it) means NO.

What is your take on this?
Are there things in life that have no middle grounds at all?
Add Opinion