16 d

Okay I have the right to be mad right?

Niya2006
I was walking my dogs b/c it was about to rain. My sister had to go to the doctors for something so I had to walk them with my uncle. After I finished walking one dog I went back in for the other. My uncle had to use the restroom so I had to wait for him for a sec. When he finally came out he left the door wide open and my other dog ran out ( it had just started raining ) . I had to chase her for about 15 minutes it was pouring down pretty hard. When I asked my uncle who was just watching me chase her for help he went in the house. When I finally got her I was dripping wet from head to toe and couldn't stop shaking b/c I was freezing. I'm actually still kinda shaking tbh.

by the way I had to chase her b/c in my neighborhood dogs aren't allowed off the leash or you have to pay like $150 or something like that.
16 d
What would you have done?
Okay I have the right to be mad right?
28
7