14 d

Do I have a good reason to call out my husband for prank calling my grandmother?

Anonymous
I just head an argument with my husband because I had just found out when I went to Verizon that my husband was the one prank calling my grandmother. It is no wonder few months ago when I went to visit my grandmother she kept complaining about someone prank calling her. I just figure it might of been some bored teenagers. I got the phone bill I was trying to figure out the reason why my bill had gone up. Once I got to Verizon the lady showed me the whole record with many privet calls to my grandmothers phone number. Now mind you my husband will be turning 29! He is almost hitting 30 , Why the hell is he acting like a moron? Would do you advice me to do with this whole situation? My grandmother has diabetes it is bad for her to have people making her upset.
4
0