25 d

Instagram anxiety?

Anonymous
Sorry for venting it out but I feel a huge need to.
It all started when I developed a crush for this guy, I literally stalked his profile for months and months even with a fake profile until I had the guts to follow him and eventually talk to him. We're not friends, we just talk occasionally but I basically got a crush which is clearly not reciprocated. I swear I feel so anxious every time I log in, I even muted his posts/stories but I keep checking it with an anonymous app that I have on my phone. I don't understand where this anxiety comes from, I panic whenever I see he has posted something. I keep refreshing my page because I'm scared he will unfollow me out of the blue. I also tried to delete the app but then I'm like "what if he texted me? I would miss it" so I install it again every time. I swear I wanna stay off of it for a while because it's been consuming me for months and months and it constantly triggers my depression yet I can't get myself to do it permanently for a while. Originally I wanted to stay away from it for a good month, literally disappear.
Instagram anxiety?
Add Opinion