20 d

Have you ever heard of this place before, the Winchester Mystery House?

IAMNathanael
A beautifully bizarre house located in California, USA. It is also supposedly a haunted house with a story behind it. The legend goes that the Winchesters, owners of the rifle company Winchester Repeating Arms suffered the haunting of all the soldiers killed by their rifles. At the beginning of the making of this house the spirits proclaimed that if they should cease construction then their family would experience many tragedies and deaths. I guess that's a curse in itself too... cursed to never stop building. If I'm not mistaken, the Winchester house is still under construction to this day.

Anyways if you look it has a weird construction. Doorways that open into walls or to the outside from the second story... winding, labyrinth like staircases and corridors that lead into ceilings... horizontal window pains that allow a view to the floors below... all of these features suggest to me this massive and elaborate building is better suited to house spirits instead of the living.

I sound like a campfire ghost story lol!
It's just a fascinating place and I want to know what you think of it.
4
8