22 d

Is having a 6th sense a gift or a curse?

Anonymous
Certain times I see visions of a person or place whenever something doesn't feel right. Most of the times, I'm right and something happens.

I remembered my very first incident way back in 2nd grade. While daydreaming, I had a weird vision of our science teacher (my favorite one) hiding and then drowning. For some reason I got emotional and told her not to go home today, that I had a bad feeling. I was the reason she went home much later. She arrived on time to see her ex boyfriend getting arrested for fighting someone else, stalking and bringing gasoline. He wanted to burn her house with her inside.

Some people call it a gift but at times this feels like a curse to me. I wish I was normal some days.
22 d
Sometimes I'm starting to think that perhaps I'm some type of a messenger, a gift given by God. None of my friends nor family members experience this.
1
0