20 d

People who buy off of Uber eats, why do you struggle to put simple instructions for your drivers?

Anonymous
I went to a house today and I asked the motherfucker what car he had up front. He goes 2 white cars. I pull up to his house or what i thought was his house. It had one car. So I checked the house next to it and had two white car but the wrong house number. So I ask him if he has a white jeep. I don't know why he couldn’t just tell me the car model and color in the first place. Man goes there’s a truck in front of my house. And guess what? His fucking house was only 1 white car. I told him I got confused because of the one car and not two and he goes oh like he’s retarded and he doesn’t even thank me or tip me either.
0
2