14 d

Why do you think this guy smother friended me on Facebook after it was over for me and him?

Parakeeta
We didn't end on bad terms. He left the country with his daughter. Wanted to travel the world and explore plus starting up a business overseas.

Said we would still be friends. Said he would send me pics etc. But he hasn't. We don't talk at all anymore. He wasn't putting any effort in anymore, not even in conversations. And that made me feel like it was time to back off completely. So I did.

I had already bought him a going away present for him and his daughter when I finally knew this wasn't going anywhere. And I didn't want to be enemies so I decided to send it to him anyways. I didn't want to send it back to the company. It wasn't their fault things didn't work.
And he was staying at his mothers house so that's where I sent it. She got the mail cause he was out of town.
And 3 weeks later she sent me a friend request.
But I've known her for years. Long story. Me and him have been involved before. And me and her were friends on Facebook before.
1
0