16 d

Do you believe there are other living species in the universe, what do you think they would look like?

Anonymous
I think we do because Earth is so small compared to everything else we’ve discovered so far so just imagine what else could be out there. Also I was thinking about how I couldn’t even imagine how gigantic & bright other planets would look if we were to surprisingly get close to one. So I doubt us Humans would be the only living things in the universe but anyway we have yet to discover new things within the years, hopefully we can find a way to beat the light years and explore more things.
4
2