11 d

Does anyone else just go for a drive when they’re anxious/emotional/killing time?

slackbabbath
I’ve been doing this for years... it’s just my go to whenever I’m sad or angry or super restless and can’t sit still because I’m awaiting something or someone.. or to kill time and sometimes to just think. I’ll go in my car, put on music, and drive for like an hour or even 3. Some periods of my life where I’ve been broken hearted or something I’ve done it daily repeatedly for hours. It’s like I can’t sit still but I have no where to go and I don’t have many friends so I just go for long drives. Right now I started dating someone and it’s giving me a lot of anxiety so I’ve been putting a ton of miles on my car... like going for hours and hours a day just on the road and then I go home.

Anyone else?
1
0