13 d

Do you think it's a gift to be able to see an accident or tragedy before it happens?

Anonymous
I'll only share one incident where I was able to do that:
When I was 8, I had a very vivid dream of getting kidnapped from a store by two men (one wearing blue jeans, red shirt and a hat; the other one all in black). As the dream processed, I was locked in the car, screaming and then the image fades to me being found dead somewhere.

Fast-forward to 2 weeks later:
I wandered off while going with my mom to the mall. At some point, I had the strange sensation of being watched. I turned around and there it was; the men in my dream dressed very similar. I screamed very loud, alarming others (even the store owner) and off course being returned back to my mom... who was looking for me for an hour. Several months later, I saw the news of those guys getting arrested for trying to kidnap another child. The father managed to beat up one of them, while the other tried running: both caught and arrested.

I have several other things happening in my life and have come to accept my difference. I might be indeed unique from others. Would you consider this a gift?
4
0