1 mo

How would you summarise my personality in your own views based on your experiences with me on here?

Aguysopinion4799
This is more for those who follow me because I really want to see what kind of variation there is, I would like to also see what people who don't know anything of me have to say, like giving opinions solely on the fact I ask this question ^_^

I am not fishing for compliments if that is what you are thinking :D I genuinely want sincere views from every person who has interacted with me so I can see how I appear and what I can better.

I would also like to say that I would LOVE to answer everyone else if they made this same question, I will be sincere and tell you how I view your personality, promise! :)
2
4