Do polar bears deserve their own horror movie?

TomGarand
Welcome to my "animal horror movies" series, where I ask you what animals deserve their own horror movies and why they do or don't! Inspired by @NorthwestRider and his animal-themed questions.

For this question, I'm choosing the polar bear.
First off, polar bears are the world's largest and heaviest bear, 11 feet tall standing up and around 1300 pounds. There's a helpful motto that tells you what to do in a bear attack.

"If it's black, fight back. If it's brown, get down. If it's white, goodnight."
Do polar bears deserve their own horror movie?Do polar bears deserve their own horror movie?
And good luck trying to escape! They can run at 25 miles per hour--barely slower than Usain Bolt! Polar bears can also swim at 6.2 miles per hour, which is faster than the world's fastest swimmer, Michael Phelps.it already knew you were there.

In fact, they can smell prey from up to 20 miles away. So if a polar bear actually comes up to you,

That's because Black Bears can be intimidated if you stand your ground and fight back. Grizzly Bears can be fooled if you play dead for 20 minutes. Neither scare tactics nor playing dead will work on a polar bear. And unlike other bear species, polar bears have no fear of humans and will actively hunt them as prey.
God help you if a polar bear actually catches you! They have a bite force of 1,200 pounds per square inch, which means they can easily break your bones.
And finally, grizzly bears are smaller and weaker than polar bears, and one paw strike from THEM can kill a 220-pound cougar, and allegedly decapitate a moose. So imagine what a paw strike from a polar bear would do to you.
With all of this in mind, do you think polar bears deserve their own horror movie or not?
Add Opinion