1 mo

I'm supposed to get off work at 6pm but my patient's parents have been relieving me 15 minutes late for the past week. Am I being too anal?

Uptowngirl88
It's starting to piss me off and I'm starting to feel disrespected. I can see every now and then relieving me a few minutes late but for the past week it's been 15 minutes late everyday as if I don't get off at 6pm. I used to let them slide but now it's been a daily thing so I document the time they get home to relieve me and the time they leave. I'm planning on talking to my boss because I don't want to get in trouble for the overtime the parents have caused not me. I can't leave until they arrive as the patient cannot be left alone.
Im supposed to get off work at 6pm but my patients parents have been relieving me 15 minutes late for the past week. Am I being too anal?
I think you're being too hard on them
I think you're doing the right thing. If they're going to be late regularly you should get paid for the time spent at work. Overtime and all
GirlGuy
10
3