6 d

Is it okay to make fun of someone for wanting to kill themselves?

Anonymous
I live in a small town and almost everybody knows everybody. When I was younger I had attempted suicide a few times while I was in middle school. My mom had passed away and he remarried another woman quickly after and she is and was narcissistic, abusive mentally, physically, & emotionally, a liar, bipolar (she wasn’t on meds), & manipulative. My dad didn’t put a stop to it when I was younger and he knew all about her behavior and he even joined in on the abusive behavior & I eventually tried to kill myself because I couldn’t stand it anymore, my life felt like it was falling apart at the time and on top of all that I lost all my friends and I had absolutely no one. Ever since I attempted suicide, I’ve been talked badly about, made fun of, and called crazy and all sorts of things. When I would “talk” to people, other people would warn the person I was talking to, telling them I was crazy and they tried to scare the person off. I still deal with this kind of behavior from people to this day and I’m 20 years old and people think it’s okay to treat me like this, but had no idea what was going on at home. How is this okay? Is this okay?
5
4