1 mo

Do you truly enjoy goofing around on here or is it just laughing to pass the time?

DizzyDesii
Some of y'all are hilarious af. I just wanna say that. Like I’m looking at the responses to my posts and they range from funny to sexy to surprising. I mainly just get on here during my longass workshift (despite last nights mishaps lol) in order to stay awake... but it definitely helps to laugh to pass the time. The goofs are really the only good thing about this site. Thanks for hanging in there with me. I know I can be a handful #GAGappreciation #FeelFreeToList #LaughoutLoud
1 mo
I wasn't saying I’m never serious. I’m just tryna see who else is a total goofball. Sometimes GAG feels like a fun day in the classroom where we goof off and throw paper balls at eachother lol. Thats all i was tryna say
41
15