1 mo

Should I move to an apartment? is my studio ugly?

Sugar100
I have one year living in this studio, it has a balcony & I have to go up high stairs & enter though the owners back gate then another annoying gate then pass the pool & go up stairs. I don’t have kitchen & for the price I feel I need a kitchen with own bathroom. The bathroom is shared but wen u open the door there’s a shared fridge for free. My only concern is I hate the carpet. It doesn’t feel like a home with the carpet I like hard floor. Based on the photos, is my studio fine or should I move? My lease ends in few days so need help to make choice. My new lease would be 1 year & I don’t want continue paying $1k. I plan add a black mini sofa chair but what do you guys think is missing? Some reason I feel something is missing to feel like a home and I don't know what. I have my couch my office my Dinning table pantry area and bed. I also don’t think I’ll find other studio like this but I have seen last year apartments with hard floor for same price with kitchen. The last pic is a studio that I love and I want to move in something similar With hard floors.
Add Opinion