1 mo

How would you handle this scenario?

Realvisionary
You're naked on your own property Could be anywhere in or around your house or apartment, And one of your neighbors is being really nosy and watches you. And he or she starts telling people that you're always walking around without clothes on and they go as far to tell you "Maybe you should wear clothes more often around your home" even though they are the one who's going out of their way to watch you.

Personally I would suggest they mind their own business and not go around my property trying to see if I'm naked. In my opinion if it's on your property you can wear whatever you want.
How would you handle this scenario?
1 mo
Let's say you just wanna lay outside and tan or whatever in your backyard or something isn't that something you should be able to do? I mean it's on them of they are being nosy and they see stuff lol
1 mo
I clearly said they went out of their way, You are either in your home or in your backyard with closed walls. They are purposely being nosy snooping around looking over your wall into your backyard or using binoculars to see into your place. I never said anything about walking around naked in front of the house or anything like that lol
How would you handle this scenario?
4
10