8 d

Was it right for me to break up and move out?

Anonymous
I've done both just last month. I was sick of my own mother's drama. Then I got tired of hearing both my mother and boyfriend criticizing about each other to me.

If I was with mother she was badmouthing about him and if I was talking to boyfriend, he was criticizing about her to me. I couldn't handle it anymore and I figure that's how it'll be like years later too; them not liking each other and me absorbing all that eternal feud. I just want to be alone for now, away from hatred, away from drama and away from people talking bad about each other. Do I do the right thing?

Many people believe that love conquers all even if they don't like each other. However, I find my health and sanity more important.
8 d
Then hating each other would actually make me cry, have stress and even elevated my cholesterol levels.
2
1