14 d

Anyone getting tired of their jobs?

Anonymous
Man I’ve been feeling it since before the pandemic. I’ve just realized how BS and unfulfilling they can be at times. Despite even getting paid ok money, it can be soul sucking.

A few years ago when I was in school, I was actually thrilled about going into my field. I was excited about learning. Then I got a few years under my belt, realized that things are far from perfect and it’s like they just want seats filled when and where they need them, and it’s not about you or your growth if it doesn’t benefit the company. It’s just not good.

It’s like job creation for the sake of it, and it’s hard to move up in a job climate like that, or even feel motivated. I’ve lost my motivation. The pandemic has only made things worse too. I just don’t know where things go from here. I’ve been seriously trying to plan my exit so I can be self-sustainable somehow but that’s scary and a lot of work. But I think it might be the only way I find my excitement again in life.

Does anyone relate? And it’s like man I’m still relatively young. I’m not supposed to feel this way at 30 years old, still early in my career, and yet I do. It’s like we’re in a shifting paradigm.
Anyone getting tired of their jobs?
1
1