16 d

My FB was hacked and all my memories are gone?

t-8900
How can i get it back? Seriously! My last pics with my grandmother before she passed, my tribute to my Grandfather for his funeral, all my memories as a teen with friends no longer with us. PLEASE someone help me out! I'm frantic over this! They put a new email, password, and cell number right under my nose a few hours ago. Some indian guy called up trying to ransom the account back. FB troubleshooting has done literally nothing for me!
16 d
doesn't look like I will be able to get back in. I was able to salvage a few things but lost most of my stuff. Most of my pics of Thunder (my deceased dog) are gone. She was a crucial part of my life, a very serious chapter in it. Also lost my pics of my grandmother too. Was able to save ones with myself and grandfather at least. It's some small consolation i suppose... people are evil pricks.
11
9