15 d

Business call: “Don’t call us we’ll call you.” Meaning?

FictionalCharacter
So, from my previous posts I have been sick and cleaning 🧹. I’m still sick. I still cannot taste and slowly getting my breathing back. I’ve also been coughing hard.

But I still want my apartment clean and bacteria 🦠 free cause of my sickness. That everyday, while the AC is on. Dust blows out. Yes, I’ve changed the filter and cleaned out the air ducts. That I even put thin fiberglass on the air filters.
……………………
So, I called the property management office yesterday requesting for a maintenance. To see if my furnace needed to be cleaned. They scheduled a appointment for the next day (today).

After I hung up. I made myself egg 🥚 drop soup with chicken broth. Then I sorta got a upset stomachache from it and decided to sleep it off. I got woken up by my neighbor at 2am outside my window going on a drunken rant how much he misses his wife who recently left him and the kids. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m already sick, dealing with food poisoning and now sleep deprived AND I have a maintenance appointment in a few hours. At this point, I didn’t want company cause of my health and sickness. That I called the property management office early in the morning during business hours and explained that “I’ll have to cancel and am sick. I’ll make a appointment next week.”

The man over phone got annoyed and said “Fine. Don’t call us. We’ll call you.”
2
0