8 d

Is my friend's house haunted?

hailiegirl12
My bff Aurora sent me this this morning
Guess what happened this morning at 5:53am I was in my room bout to go back to sleep when i hear a glass break it sounded like a window breaking and then i heard footsteps while i was locking my door i though someone was in my house and after an hour of not hearing anything I checked the windows and found out it was just a glass cup that broke this isn't the first time I have heard footsteps like everynight when im laying in bed i hear then until like 10 min before my mom calls to wake me up because I was wondering how long they lasted so i stayed up and found out. And i dont think that cup fell on its own because it looked like it had been pushed a little bit because when i found it it was infrount of the fridge and the fridge iis 2 steps away from the counter And the glass cup that was closest to the edge is still up there and on top of all that this is not the first time something like this has happened

What do you think?
8 d
She also said
LAST YEAR i was sitting in my room watching youtube when i heard something fall and it was a collinder that was THROWN ACROSS THE ROOM and when my dad found out he was like yea our house needs to be blessed i heard footsteps in the living room before and i have seen something go in front of the mirror and at the time there was a light shining in the mirror and it wasn't bright but he said something went in front of the mirror and i think they think i am making all this up because it
8 d
this going to be the second time we have had to bless it last time my moms LOCKED bedroom door OPENED and it came up to her bed and choked her but thankfully my dad started trying to come in and it stopped and slammed the door shut just when he was opening the last door and me and my sis used to sleep in the same bed cuz we just moved in this house and in the middle of the night we would feel someone watching us and touching our legs but when we looked down there was nobody
Is my friend's house haunted?
5
1