1 mo

If everybodys running from something but you see someone falls, would you stop and help them up?

DizzyDesii
Lets just say you're being chased by a stampede of animals or dinosaurs or someone with a gun or just whatever you're tf afraid of AND NOT WILLING TO ACTUALLY GO AND TRY TO FIGHT BACK (yea thats for all you smartasses who always wanna go fight back. Shit just think of whatever you’re truly afraid of and lets just say its chasing dat aaaaazzz) 😂 😭 And make sure to watch the gifs on the poll. But You want my hooooonest answer? I was likely the first one to trample over your ass 😭 Gosh I’m so awful lmao. But forreal though, I mean if you’re my mom, sis, grandparents or my crush/man or a helpess child (sorry only age 10 and under apply) then I got you. I won't stop but i’ll grab you by the collar of your shirt and drag your ass like a trashbag until your feet catch up to you so you can start running with me 🤣 Ion got time for those clumsy mfs who fall in movies and just lie there. I just dont! I’m a klutz but not when somethings after me. I always have the greatest strength when being chased. I WANNA LIVE MUHFUGGA! But yea, everyone else is off limits. I love yuh but not that much 😭
#FeelFreeToList #FeelFreeToRUNNN
I’d stop and help them up
I’d carry or pull them along but won't stop
I’d be the one to step on them
Vote C
I’d be the one who fell 😭
Vote D
I wouldn't stop but I’d tell them to get up and run
Vote E
I probably pushed them down to get them out my way
Vote F
I’d be too focused on my own life to notice them
Vote G
GirlGuy
26
10