1 mo

Do you think or know your home is haunted?

DonkeyDan
I've long believed that my house is haunted, just little things that i can't find alternative explanations for, and believe me as a scientist I'm always looking for logical explanations.
Well just recently my bedroom door has started opening itself, its never done this before. Being winter all doors and windows are normally closed, and the door has a draft excluder brush strip on the botton of it which brushes on the carpet, meaning that if you push the door it won't swing open. Its got a ball catch which i have since tightened so its harder to push the door open, yet it is still happening. Not frequently but maybe every couple of three days or so, but some days it might happen a couple of times, and I've been in the room when its happened. 😳👻

Now, I live on my own and i don't have any pets at the moment. The house is an old converted barn dating from the early 19th century. I've never really been bothered by the things that go on here, but this has got me a little rattled.

So do you have anything going on in your home that you think could be paranormal in nature?
BOO! lol
BOO! lol
5
10