13 d

Why is it that older people love me so much and my personality and click with me but people my age don't share my vibe and misunderstandme?

Marianna34n
I have always had better experiences with older women and guys than with people my age. Teachers think i have potential and that i am a good and polite girl but people my age rarely will talk to me and especially girls? Of course there are people at my school who will try to chat me up and like me.. but why is it that it rarely happens? Does it have to do with my resting bitch face or maybe it has to do with something else?
13 d
I will take any opinion 🙂
12 d
Also i forgot to tell that I really don't relate to many conversations i overheard of my peers, i have a strong sense of who i am and what i like and dislike i talked about that with my psychologist yesterday and she said that i struggle to make friends due to knowing what i like and dislike and i know what i want and don't relate to people who still didn't find themselves! Also I don't get the point of the dating scene of my classmates it's like very shallow and weird
12
5