Different after effects of alcohol? please explain?

crazzyiz
I'm a pretty big partier, and about a year ago when I started going out a lot and just drinking too much in general, I noticed something. no hangovers. I mean I know a lot of people who also didn't get hangovers, so I didn't think it was a big deal, but I was grateful. anyways, I decided I was drinking way to much and way to often, so basically I decided I needed to take a step back, get back to just hanging with kids closer to my age, focus on tennis(I'm a serious player, and honestly it wasn't good for me to stay out till 5 then get up an hour later and play...) so I barely went out to party, and when I did I drank very little, not enough to get me even tipsy, just social drinking, so I didn't notice it. a few of the last times I had gotten really drunk, the next morning I would have severe cramps, like someone jabbing something into my stomach in one particular spot, nothing like my period cramps. I usually didn't pay too much attention, like most cramps they'd go away after I started moving around, but last night I was out and it was a huuuugeee rager and I didn't have an tennis till 3 the next day(today) so I was like hey why not and I got pretty trashed... I'm not proud of that, but I had a lot of fun and it was a once and awhile thing. don't regret it at all. I didn't throw up, didn't black out, so can I not get too much hate for this... anyways, today I had the severe cramps again. and my close, older relative, (I don't like being specific on this website it makes me uncomfortable) saw me walking kind of bent over due to the cramps and was like what's wrong with you and I told her it usually happens to me when I drink too much and she basically freaked out and said I should completely stop drinking, I could be allergic to alcohol. I'm about to do some intense internet researching, but I figured id might as well post a question and ask what your take is on it, and if you have similar side effects the day after.:) thanks!
Different after effects of alcohol? please explain?
Add Opinion