Does race matter in choosing a partner?

Of course you can answer anonymously, I prefer you remain honest rather than give a "safe" answer.

Me personally, I find myself attracted to women of every race and would not hesitate to initiate a relationship if we were compatible.
  • Absolutely
  • Yes with a few exceptions
  • Undecided
    Vote C
  • No with a few exceptions
    Vote D
  • Absolutely not
    Vote E

124

Most Helpful Girl

• i would like to say yes but I don't know if I would want to. after making a list of the guys I wouldn't date I was left with black or white guys lol seriously.

if I were to date a girl. race would never matter (I don't date girls, I had one girlfriend in past)

and I would never date any guy with extreme religious differences or a super small d***, if I have a son id want him to least be average.

im not racist but I don't agree with practices or lifestyles of a lot races

• "practices or lifestyles" would be more cultural / social than racial, but of course you don't have to agree with everything (but should tolerate it) because if you did then you'd have no identity.

• i do. I have friends of all races and colors but I would not date some of them because of what I said above. I dated a middle eastern girl but I would not date a guy from the middle east for quite a few reasons. certain races act have particular practices/lifestyles I do not agree with. I myself would not date a ghetto black man becasue I am not ghetto and my kids will not be ghetto. just a preference. guess pple will say I'm stereotyping, but I basing this on what I have seen. no more spcae